Meeting Owl Pro is an Owl Labs’ Smart Meeting Room ecosystem. Meeting Owl Pro is a solid, ergonomic, modern and very easy-to-use 360-degree camera for quick setup of video conferences with the participation of 2 to 12 people in one room. The Meeting Owl Pro features a 360-degree camera on the top, omnidirectional noise-cancelling speakers and integrated microphones for capturing surround audio and detecting the direction of the sound source.
By adding Meeting Owl Pro to any classroom or conference room, we focus on meeting and productive discussion, not on the technical aspects of connectivity and device interoperability. The meeting Owl Pro is compatible with all popular online meeting applications such as Zoom, Google Meet and the like – just connect and start a meeting.
The Meeting Owl Pro panoramic camera, unlike the previous model, has a high resolution of 1080p. It covers all the space around it, without losing sight of any of the meeting participants. And also automatically, based on the Owl Intelligence System. Selects and moves focus to different people in the room when they speak. So that we know what’s going on while actively participating in the conference. On a computer screen, the meeting application window is divided into two sections. In the first, we see the entire conference room as a whole. And in the second, the active participants, which are determined by the intelligent camera algorithm.
Eight microphones built into the device register sound around a radius of five meters. And equalize the volume of the conversation and the entire room.
Meeting Owl Pro combines microphone, camera and speaker in one device to simplify the task of holding online meetings with remote workers, offices, classrooms and the like. The camera allows you to see and hear everything as if we were there.
Fast and easy!
Meeting Owl Pro does not require skills to install the device. If you have experience using a webcam, then you already know how to work with Meeting Owl Pro. You only connect the device via a USB cable to a laptop or PC with an Internet connection, open the video conferencing software and specify Meeting Owl Pro as the microphone, camera, and speakers.
The Meeting Owl Pro Camera does not require a permanent Internet connection. But if you connect the device to Wi-Fi, the camera will be able to automatically update its firmware and functionality through the Owl Labs service. Also, network connectivity allows analytics to be collected on the number and frequency of meetings, the number of people attending, and more. This information is then sent from the Owl Labs server to the Meeting Owl mobile application.
- Webcam for high definition video conferencing;
- Simple connection;
- Compatible with all popular video conferencing applications;
- Camera with a resolution of 1080p;
- Enabled for Owl Labs’ new Smart Meeting Room
- Built-in speakers and microphones with echo and noise cancellation;
- Owl Intelligence System algorithm for speaker identification.
- Resolution: 1080p HD
- Pixel capture: 3456 x 3456
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 605
- Microphone: 8 smart mics, 360° outward-firing three-speaker system.
- Interfaces: MiMo WiFi, USB
- Supported software: Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Webex, Slack, GoToMeeting, BlueJeans, etc.
- Compatibility: iOS 11 and Android 5 and above, Linux 2.6.26, Mac 10.8, Windows 7 and above
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 10.75 inches
- Equipment: Meeting Owl Pro camera, MicroUSB cable, power cable and AC adapter, quick start guide