(HDEdge is reader supported. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.)
Prime Day ends in 13 hours! It’s not too late for huge savings! Amazon Prime Day 2021 is here! This year’s Prime Day deals includes laptops, TVs, headphones, and a range of Echo devices as well. If you’re not already signed up for Amazon Prime, you can pick up a 30 day free trial right now. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Scroll Down for The Following Sections: General Prime Day Deals; Amazon Device Deals; Fire Tablet Deals; Apple MacBook Deals; 4K TV Deals
BOSE Headphone Special: One of the best Prime Day deals is on Bose’s Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 over-ear headphones. Normally $329, they’re $229 in the white and rose gold colorway https://amzn.to/3vM57H6
***Mobile Phone Deals***
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 (128GB, UNLOCKED) 25% Off $600
- The most affordable model in the S21 line has a 6.2-inch 1080p screen and refresh rates up to 120Hz.
- The OnePlus 8 in glacial green is $349 for Prime Day down from $699.
- Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE is marked down to $479, which is down from $699.
- Samsung’s Galaxy A71 5G is on sale for $375, down from $599.
Amazon Prime Day Quick Links
- Apple AirPods Pro – $50 Off
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case – $49 Off
- Apple AirPods with Wired Charging Case – $40 Off
- Shop Tech Deals
- Amazon Echo devices: save on Echo Spot and more now
- Headphone deals: save on headphones and speakers
- Phone deals: save on new releases and older models
- Tablet deals: iPad and Samsung Galaxy tablet deals live now
- Wearables deals: browse smartwatches and fitness trackers
- Gaming deals: PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch discounts
- Smart home deals: save on robot vacuums and more
- Camera deals: home security cameras 30% off
- Home and kitchen deals: save on appliances and kitchen gadgets
The Best Amazon Device Deals For Prime Day
- The Amazon Echo Dot (fourth-gen) is $25 at Amazon (usually $50).
- The Echo Dot (third-gen) is $20 at Amazon (usually $40).
- The Echo Show 8 (second-gen) is $95 at Amazon (usually $130).
- The Amazon Echo (fourth-gen) is $60 at Amazon (usually $100).
- The Echo Show 5 (first-gen) is $45 (usually $80).
Fire Tablet Deals
- AMAZON FIRE HD 10 — $70 OFF. Prime members can pick up the latest Fire HD 10 (32GB, ad-supported) for $80 at Amazon, as well as the ad-free version for $95.
- The latest Amazon Fire HD 10 Plus (32GB, ad-supported) is $110 at Amazon (usually $180).
- The latest Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus (32GB, ad-supported) is $65 at Amazon (usually $110).
- The latest Amazon Fire HD 8 (32GB, ad-supported) is $45 at Amazon (usually $90).
- The latest Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids is $70 at Amazon (usually $140).
Apple Deals on Prime Day
- Apple’s MacBook Pro with the M1 processor is $1,100 at Amazon (usually $1,300).
- Apple’s MacBook Air with the M1 processor is $899 at Amazon (usually $999), with the discount applying at checkout.
- Apple iPad (8th-gen, 2020, 10.2-inch) – $299
The Best Laptop Deals for Prime Day
- Razer’s Blade 15 Base (Intel Core i7-10750H, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, FHD, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is discounted 37 percent to $950 at Amazon (usually $1,500 — now back in stock after selling out overnight).
- Acer’s Swift 3 (Intel Core i7-1165G7, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage) is $670 at Amazon (usually $849), THIS IS A GREAT LAPTOP FOR STUDENTS!
- MSI’s Prestige 14 Evo (Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage) is $850 at Amazon (usually $1,150), the biggest price drop to date.
- Asus’ ROG Strix Scar 15 (Intel Core i7-10875H, GeForce RTX 2070 Super, 16GB RAM, 1TB of storage) is $1,740 at Amazon (usually $2,200)
- Acer’s Chromebook Spin 311 (Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 32GB storage) is $225 at Amazon (usually $500), the steepest price drop on the stylish convertible to date.
THE BEST BUDGET-FRIENDLY 4K TV DEALS FOR PRIME DAY
INSIGNIA 55-INCH 4K FIRE TV EDITION This 2021 model of Insignia’s Fire TV Edition 4K television includes HDR10 for a more contrast-rich picture. It has three HDMI ports, with support for HDMI ARC and eARC to send sound through an HDMI cable instead of requiring audio cables.
- Insignia’s 43-inch 4K Fire 4K Edition TV is $220 at Amazon (usually $319).
- Toshiba’s 55-inch 4K HDR Fire 4K Edition TV is $360 at Amazon (usually $480).
THE BEST MID-RANGE 4K TV DEALS FOR PRIME DAY
- Sony’s 85-inch X900H 4K TV is $1,800 at Amazon (originally $2,800).
- Samsung’s 82-inch TU-6950 4K TV is $1,200 at Amazon (usually $1,400).
- Hisense’s 55-inch H9 QLED 4K TV is $504 at Amazon (usually $632).
- Hisense’s 55-inch H9 QLED 4K TV is $700 at Amazon (usually $750).
THE BEST HIGH-END 4K TV DEALS FOR PRIME DAY
- Sony’s 55-inch A8H 4K OLED TV is $1,198 at Amazon (usually $1,898). This (and the three Sony models below) have a 120Hz refresh rate OLED panel, but they’re the 2019 models and don’t support HDMI 2.1 or variable refresh rate. According to a comparison done by review site Rtings.com, the cheaper A8H can actually get brighter than the A9G and has better color accuracy and lower input lag. The A9G, on the other hand, offers native support for 1440p in addition to 4K.
- The same OLED model in the 65-inch size is $1,598 at Amazon (usually $2,498).
- Sony’s more high-end A9G 55-inch OLED TV is $1,698 at Amazon (usually $2,248).
- Upgrading to the 65-inch version of the A9G OLED costs $2,248 at Amazon (usually $2,498).