HDEdge is community supported. If you buy something from a HDEdge link, HDEdge may earn a commission.
This Holiday Season, Amazon is taking the guesswork out of Gifting. Below you will find direct links to awesome gift ideas for this season! Even though Black Friday isn’t here yet, retailers have been steadily revealing great black Friday deals. Amazon has been releasing teasers for the past few days. The 48 hours of Black Friday Deals will begin Thursday, November 24th.
Customers will find deep discounts on top brands including YETI, Savage X Fenty with Rihanna, Sweaty Betty, Moroccan oil, Pokémon, and Bose. Surprise deals will drop every 30 minutes during select periods of the event from customers’ most-wanted brands, like Samsung, HP, Hasbro, adidas, and Calvin Klein.
Amazon has already released limited deals leading up to the Black Friday event on a new Nintendo Switch bundle, Carhartt, Xbox, and Meta, plus up to 70% off Alexa-enabled devices and up to 50% off select Fire TV devices
<<<EARLY BLACK FRIDAY DEALS>>> HERE
Amazon has taken the guesswork out of Gifting
Find expert recommendations on must-have products from influencers, like Charli D’ Amelio, and the always popular Oprah’s Favorite Things list. Customers can also find everything they need for gifting and gathering from across Amazon’s popular selection of holiday gift guides, including Small Business, Home, Fashion, Electronics, and the Holiday Toy List. Amazon is making it easier than ever to find the perfect gift at a variety of price points.
- Most Loved Stocking Stuffers Under $10 – Back this year, find amazing stocking stuffers under $10, like the e.l.f. SKIN Daily Hydration Moisturizer, the Fronnor Facial Ice Roller, Jonathan Adler dog collars, Vital Proteins electrolyte powder, and the Bob Ross by the numbers one-of-a-kind mini art set.
- Most-Wanted Gifts for Teens under $25 – We have all the things teens are asking for this year at prices you’ll love, like the retro smiley face slippers, DASH Mini Waffle Press, and Honest Beauty’s Get It Together 10-Shade Eyeshadow Palette.
- Electronics Under $100 – Tech gifts on a budget? We’ve got you covered with top brands at a great price, like JBL speakers, the Kodak wireless mobile printer, select SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds, and the Ring Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video.
Even More Ways to Ring in Savings this Season
Looking for more ways to save this holiday season? Amazon offers a variety of affordable options to help shoppers confidently check off their whole gift list.
- Save More with Gift Cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will have access to Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- Shop with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards November 24 -28 on Amazon.com. Visit amazon.com/chaseoffer to check eligibility and activate offer.
- Save on Take-Out: The holidays bring the perfect opportunity to order in and cozy up to entertainment with friends and loved ones. With access every day to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the U.S. can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using the code GiveMe10. This deal is available November 25-28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.
- Set Up Personalized Deal Notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit amazon.com/dealalerts on the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Stock Up and Save in the Prime Section: Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.